Sunday, September 21, 2008

Twitter gone wild at Blogworld 2008

Wow I heard about Twitter last year at Blogworld Expo 2007. This year it has grown into a monster of Social Media and is being used by traditional media to monitor what's going down.It allows for reporters to be followed by a story they are covering. The pure amount of intellectual human beings at this event just blows my mind and makes me feel at home. Just by being here this year has giving me a path to follow into this next year this is why it's important to come each year to reconfirm the path you need to follow. So if your not here Don't let this happen to you again. The next Blogworld Expo the is October of 2009. I feel at home here amongst the rest of the great people who make up one part of Social Media and come to find the second part.

No comments: